Jost Abraflex® High Performance Discs 128mm and 150mm (pack of 10)
- Designed to perform a wide range of sanding jobs and roughening of various materials
- Grits from A-100 through to S-1000 available
- Is often used for further processing tasks, thanks to its uniform fiber structure and total impregnation
- SG Grit of 800 through to 3000 available
- Suitable for wood, metal, plastic, filler, stainless steel and more
Available in almost every grain and size, the Jost Abraflex® High Performance Discs 128mm and 150mm perform a wide range of applications to a high performance standard.
- Matting of new components
- Surface preparation for primer or Unilack applications
- Abrading of fillers and surfaces before paint application
- Matting of spot repair areas of critical colour tones
- Smoothing/stripping of stained and glazed profile strips, tongue and groove boards, window frames, etc.
- Structuring of softwoods, brushing out of veneered furniture items
- Abrading and grinding of old paints, varnishes, plastics, rubber components (prior to bonding)
- Surface pre-treatment of zinc, zinc coating and aluminium
- And much more