SCANGRIP UV CURING GUN
£7.95 next day delivery
- Very fast curing time - only 1 minute through high performance
- No heat produced on the panel or the paint during curing
- Curing area of 250cm2 at 10cm distance
- Cordless curing. Battery fully charges in just 2 hours
- High-quality components and active cooling
The Scangrip UV Curing Gun is a specialised, extremely powerful LED work light.
It delivers a very fast and highly efficient UV curing of large paint repair areas.
The Scangrip UV Curing Gun is battery-operated, providing an operating time of 40 minutes with max.lumen, with exchangeable battery.
The upgraded LCD display shows battery levels and ongoing curing time.
The gun doesn't produce any heat on the panel or the paint during curing, allowing use on plastic parts and other heat sensitive materials.
High-quality components and active cooling UV-GUN has a long lifetime and keeps a high performance level throughout the day.
At 56cm distance:
Curing diameter is ø 68 cm.
Minimum irradiance is 6 mW/cm2.
Center Irradiance is 14 mW/cm2.
At 10cm distance:
Curing diameter is ø 18 cm.
Minimum Irradiance is 68 mW/cm2
Center Irradiance is 340 mW/cm2